- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- AcuBalance Center of Houston9503 Spinner Alder Dr.
Spring, TX 77379(713) 444-3249
Serving Houston, Cypress, Tomball and Spring, TX
I started coming to Emma 7 months ago to address my neck and back pain. During our initial visit, I was interviewed thoroughly regarding my symptoms, concerns, eating and sleeping habits, stress level, activity level, etc. Emma determined I was suffering from worry, anxiety, stress and some depression which she immediately went to work on first through placing needles and recommending some herbs. She has helped me so much to get past my troubles and now been whittling away at... Read more »
I suffer from Essential Tremor disorder which is a neurological condition that causes my hands to shake. The cause is not known, but it is often passed down genetically and can progressively worsen. There is no cure. I read an article that acupuncture is being researched as an aid in helping individuals have better control with the strength & control of their hands. I’ve been going to Emma several months and have seen progress with handwriting and even holding a... Read more »
I have been working with Emma for about 6 months on curing a very large and unsightly cyst on the side and under my big toe, caused by pressure on the foot from my shoes and dancing. The foot doctor advised surgery, but there can be serious risks and/or side effects associated with this type of treatment and the cyst can return. The electro-therapy is slowly but surely reducing the cyst and I expect it to disappear completely. There are... Read more »
I have had sciatic pain now for over three years. I have had every imaginable treatment, including cortisone injections. None have worked. I started seeing Dr. Emma six weeks ago, and it is the first time I have been pain free in a long time. She is a God sent!
Sciatic Pain – Pain Free was last modified: July 2nd, 2018 by admin
I was referred to Emma McKenzie and I must say I was quite skeptical when I set my appointment. When I first met Emma she greeted me with a smile and made me feel at home, which is what I needed at the time. My mother had just passed away and I needed help dealing with my pain. She asked me a lot of question to make sure she helped me in the best way possible.... Read more »
After my first